Lilo

Lilo

Wednesday 26 January 2011

What i get up to.................

........................ On a weekday evening!!
My Facebook friend Janice is getting married on Friday and is having a vitual hen party on FB just now!!
It's actually quite fun and interesting - we're now talking about where in the world this party may end up and i think it will be @ my friend Fraser's place in Singapore!!

HE just doesn't know that yet - i just hope his place is tidy, he has food in the fridge and he is ready to party!!!
Of course he will - he's a scot, he likes a party and a crowd of women!!!
He he he - the man will not quite know what has hit him!!!

I think i may havea sussed how to add photos in to my postings - there is only one problem!
My darling son has put most - well all exept one photo - on to the external hard drive!!! Oh well, if i must post it, i will.
But puleessee - don't laugh at me - i usually hate getting my photo taken.

Here goes!!


It's one of the official photos from Louise's graduation - i should get the one of her on her own and post it - that will be my next project!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photo, you'll get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey well done for sussing out how to add photos! If you need help with anything else just email me, would be happy to help :) I like your photo, I think you hate getting your photo taken as much as me! lol

    ReplyDelete