Lilo

Lilo

Saturday 22 January 2011

foot in mouth

I looked on Jumble Mash's blog and she was telling us about hwer "foot in mouth experience". It made me laugh, since i've done that kind of thing before and it's happened to us as well - read my post about Paul at the school show a few years ago!!!

I once asked my GP if i could have a new body and a couple of nights with Tom Conti! She laughed and said "he's not that great, believe me!!"
So i asked how she knew - her reply was "he's married to my auntie!!!!"

A ground open and swallow me moment!!!

My Children's cousin laughs at me cos i swoon at Orlando Bloom!!! She says i've never seen him in the morning with a hangover an a big red zit on his nose!!
How does she know?? Well they were at University together!!!!

And don't even get us started on the 6 degrees of separation to Johnny Depp !!

3 comments:

  1. We have all had the foot in mouth experience and not a very nice place to revisit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that is so funnY! Johnny Depp surely he is perfect!!! Swoon swoon! and that foot in mouth disease is terrible, I do it on a regular basis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odie - sometimes it can be a little funny, but i'll agree there are times you just wish you could disappear quick sharp!
    Lynne - Johnny - he is lovely and Lou + I nearly blagged passes to the Viper Club in LA, but we had matthew and the boys with us!!!!

    THe reason we can name drop - well Kerry (big cousin) her significant other/bidey in/boyfriend is Cal Knightley, brother of Kiera!!!!

    ReplyDelete