Lilo

Lilo

Monday 17 January 2011

A few random thiongs about me

I have hit serious boredom tonight!
It has been quiet. Paul had supported study after school and Peter has gone to an art class with his support worker. I've done a pile of ironing and watched my Torchwood DVDs.
I suppose i could go and do something productive like clean the kitchen floor, or clean the bathroom.
Nah - that's too sensible!!


Sooooooo........................
Some random things about me!!!

1. I'm 47 and i have the scars to prove it!

2. I have 3 beautiful, wonderful, crazy children.

3 i have a good hubbie who i've been married to for several centuries.

4 Don't deliberately lie to me - i WILL find out and i won't be happy.

5 I once, when i was about 5, asked my brother to open a can of beer for me - my thinking was if he did the deed, i couldn't get in to trouble!! I think my Dad's reaction was a stifled laugh at my logic - i didn't get a big major row!!

6 I will tolerate a lot of things as long as my family are happy and not in danger. Don't push your luck and shove me over the pissed off line. My reaction is not clean or pretty or nice and i've had at least one man chewing his fist because he'd pushed that bit too far.

7 My Hubbie, my kids, my friends, the anti depressants and the bottle of southern comfort are the glue that mostly keep my life together.

8 The above sounds worse than the reality!!!

9 On a good day i could out warrior all ancient queens, ghengis khan and attila the hun all rolled into one!

10 You don't want to know about a bad day - it's not nice.

11 Fortunatly for my sanity and that of the people around me the above 2 things don't happen often!

4 comments:

  1. I like #7 only in my case the southern comfort would be chilled wine. the rest fits though. That was entertaining. Thanks.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this,Julie..although, because I have known you for nearly 40 of those 47 years, I knew most of the above! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was ace, made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Man - no secrets from those who have known me so long!!
    Mind you, ALL of the above would be news to my brother and sister!!
    And i'm glad i entertained you all!!!

    ReplyDelete