Lilo

Lilo

Friday 17 June 2011

Jumble Mash's giggle button

Over at Jumble Mash's blog, she has a giggle button. She will often ask her blog followers to nominate a blog that can be read by clicking on the button. My Friend Lynne (over at Giggle Fest) put my blog on!

Oh, i was so touched  - it was a really nice thing for her to do and i hope those who tapped into my blog enjoyed reading it. And if anyone new is reading - please leave me a comment - i like getting to know people!!!

I'm still haaving a few probs trying to post comments, so i'll comment here.

Odie - I'm glad that Linda is continuing to get better and that you have managed to book a few days away. Enjoy the rest and each others company. Hoping you have better weather than we have today :-((( we have rain. Ah well - it's June. In Scotland. What do i expect!!!!!!!

Skippymom - just going to go on over and read your latest post. If i don't manage to post i just wanted to say that my last child had officially LEFT THE BUILDING!!!!!!! No longer is he a school pupil - he is now in the world of college. Well - come august!!! I thought i'd still be in the way of school days, but no - surprisingly quickly have i got outta that "oh, it's wahtever time - they need to go soon, or will be home soon " routine. Actually, i'd almost forgotten that some people are still at school!!!

So i'm away to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet. Peter is away to the Art Galleries with Emma, Paul is off at Drumpark School to help out with the rehersals for their school show next week. I'll have some lunch - maybe a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich - if the cat leaves me in peace to eat it!! Then i may consider doing some ironing!!!

Have a good weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. Have a good weekend to hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I am going to do Julie when Wallene leaves for University. I can't believe it is a scant 4 years from now - how are you doing?

    Congrats on the Giggle Button - very deserved and I was happy to see it. Lynne and JM are great! :D

    Enjoy your weekend. Hope it is quiet and relaxing. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete