Lilo

Lilo

Sunday 26 June 2011

Blogger is driving me CRAZZEEEEE!!!

Blogger is driving me mad just now.
I still can't comment on some people's posts and it's hit and miss posting on my own blog!!!! At times i write a blog and it won't post and when i go back to repoat, only some of it is there!!!
And best of all, sometimes it wants me to post anonomously!!!!!
Me - do that!!

AYE RIGHT!!!! As we say in these parts.

So Odie - i'm sorry - i have tried to post, but can't. Hope Linda continues to improve and the veggie salad thing sounded lovely - but - mmmmm - just WHAT is square peg corn?????

Skippymom - i do love your cartoons!!
Lyndylou - i'm surprised you didn't crash at my house the other night - but then, there would have been little or no sleep, TT and BJ concerts would be talked about all night and supplies of southern comfort would have been depleted!!!

So i'm going to sort the last of the packing!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Julie my dear "shoe peg" corn is just a name for small kernel white corn but any corn would probably work fine. Linda is doing much better than most of the people she in rehab with, driving, walking with no aids and her scar is looking better each day. Hope the blogger mess gets better for you.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie you need to install Google Chrome as a search engine and use it to log onto Blogger cos I never have any problems with it. It seems to be and Outlook Express problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also use Google Chrome when blogging and have not had even one problem since I started using it.

    ReplyDelete