Lilo

Lilo

Saturday 23 December 2017

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Nicholas Wells





So, here we are again at  almost the end of another year.

It's not been too bad for us, apart from social work rattling the cage and giving me a near heart attack over money and budgets. But that got sorted out.



Lesson is - don't rattle a cage at me - I can rattle back just as hard, loud and long!!!



But some friends have had a rough year, so they are in my thoughts and i'm sending you good wishes.



I love this song (and the singer!!) Several years ago, the staff choir at St Ambrose sang it, very well.



So take that shining star, hang it high, where you can see it - even in the darkest times. And i'll be there - even if it's just with a cup of tea for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment