Lilo

Lilo

Tuesday 23 August 2011

We're on our way (almost!!)

Well, in less than an hour, the taxi will be here to transport us to the bus station!!
I'm really looking forward to the visit to Skye - it'll be nice catching up with Linda. Her dad even got himself to the Barber yesterday to get a hair cut in anticipation of "Young Peter" visiting!!!!


It's so touching that other people love Peter as much as we do!!!


The Taxi is booked at the other end in Portree. Harry the taxi driver - looking forward to renewing our aquantaince  and reminding him how lucky he is not to have fallen into the talons of my neighbour's sister. Yes, only in Scotland can you travel to other places and find someone who used to date your neighbour's sister!!!! Even if i WAS 50 years ago!!! 
Will let you know how things go,


But i have a question first - Who's gonna post bail for me and Linda when we end up in the jail for crimes unknown!?!?!?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. LOL I'll do it but I will let get to know the local bobbies first before I bail ya :) Have a great time babes X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have a little bail money around for errant friends [or myself] so I will happy send it along.

    Have a wonderful time! [Cute story about the taxi driver.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for the offer of bail, but we managed to slither and slide our way across the bridge and left John the cat fending off the local constabulary!!!
    Skippy - it is a very nice story about the taxi driver and i got a hug from Harry - will now be the talk of the village - who is this random woman who fell off the bus from the big city and man handles Harry?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete