Lilo

Lilo

Saturday 28 May 2011

I got an award!!!


Here it is!! It was given to me by Lyndy Loo over at The Giggle Fest. lovely person, with 2 great kids and a wicked sense of humour!! Of course she told me to say that!!! It's what friends always do!!!

So i've mentioned who gave me the award.
Now i have to tell you about 5 other blogs i follow and then they pas the award on. And so it goes never know who you might meet!!!


The 1st is Eternal optomost at Linda's Life. Linda and i have known each other for several centuries, dipping in and out of each others lives for most of that time. Peter and i had the pleasure of meeting up with her, 2 of her daughters and her Dad on Skye last year. It was one of the best holidays i have ever had!!

Bringing Brora Home by farmbeachgal - i know farmbeachgal from a yahoogroup i'm on - for large families. But mine is miniscule compared to hers! She has her own kids and has done some overseas adoptions. It is humbling to read of someone who is prepared to put so much effort into giving a loving family to others.

first one:) by junto231. D'ya really think i'm gonna miss out my boy?!?!?! He's just started blogging and with exams recently hasn't had much time. But watch this space!!!

I make soap by Skippymom - Skippymom found my blog on Lyndyloo's site and came along to join in the fun. Thank you, and it's a pleasure to read of you and your family. I think i may have found another soulmate - she sounds almopst as crazy as me!!

And last but not least, The SImple life by Odie Langley. I found Odie on Lyny's blog and read - he has a fairly chilled way of looking at life and always a kind word or remark for you

so bloggers - of ya go and pass the award on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you so much Julie. :) I am so glad I came over from Lyndy's - we crazy women have to stick together. :)

    Do you have a link to your boy's blog - I already link to everyone else, but would love to read him too. :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend - Hugs!

    ReplyDelete