Lilo

Lilo

Monday 23 May 2011

Double figures!!!

Yeah!! I've made it into double figures. I logged on this morning to find i have 10 followers!! My latest follower is Skippymom. and her blog is I make soap!! She sounds such an upbeat, funny woman with  a crazy take on life!! So i wasn't surprised to see Lindylou over there as well.

What is it with us scottish women - we seem to have a crazy take on life! Well, that's the excuse i'm giving!
Skippymom cheered my day - it is pouring with rain and blowing a gale out. I had plans to do soooooo much today and i find myself still tapping away here at the laptop. Mind, yopu - i have peace - hubbie out, Peter at college and Lou + Paul still asleep. Yes @ 10.40am still in the land of zonk

So i'm going now - clean the bathroom - if you hear nothing of me, send out the search party and ask them to clean as the find me!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Well this is one scottish woman who is my kinda gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo you go girl. I remember my excitement reaching double figures, it's mega! And as I am writing I see you now have 11 :)

    P.S. SkippyMom is such a lovely lady, battling a illness which I never knew about until a few weeks ago. She is so funny and very positive.

    Enjoy your day :) It's crap weather here too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your blogs Julie you certainly have one crazy life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scotland is one of my favorite places since it not only has you it has Lynne, Holly & Jack as well. Can't get much better than that. Hope you didn't overdo with the work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no fear odie - i made sure i had lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice welcome. Thank you so much!

    Just checking [I am the search party] did you survive the bathroom? heehee

    Have a great day and I hope the weather improves/ed so it isn't so dreary. :)

    ReplyDelete