Lilo

Lilo

Sunday 13 March 2011

I should really........

................... Listen to my body more often!!!
With the brighter evenings heading towards us, i thought I'd be smart and try to get out and do a few things in the garden. I don't mind pottering, but the thought of starting at this time of year kind of drives me back indoors!
But the other day i thought i'd go and make a start - cut back a couple of thing's that i could see from the dining room window and generally tidy up.
While doing this, my knee started to hurt.
The kinda sore i get just as the temps are about to drop and it's going to get COLD and possibly snow again.
Now, with the winter we've had, you'd think i'd know by now.
But no - i just got on with it!!
THen on thursday afternoon, my knee started again while i was waiting for Peter at college.
As soon as we got out the door, we were greeted by sleet blowing in our faces!!
Mmmmm - should really listen, shouldn't i?!?!?
And yesterday morning, i woke up to find a layer of snow on the ground.

Like -WTF???? Next weekend is the start of SPRING!!! It's meant to be getting WARMER. Not blowing a blizzard.

Mother Nature must still be in hibernation, so i think i'll go join her for a few days!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so with you on this! I have had enough of this bloody snow!!!

    Hope the knee feels better soon X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish it would warm up and these cold snowy days would f**k right off...I know how sore people with arthritis get in the cold weather and your aching joints are a barometer of what it's like outside.

    ReplyDelete