Lilo

Lilo

Wednesday 9 February 2011

things i can't leave the house without

My friend Lynne tagged me and said that i had to list the 5 things i can't leave the house without.
So here goes!!

1. My new Varifocal specs. Yes, i am getting old, and yes, i need them. Even more so now that i am the " responsible" driver in Louise's car. If i can't see further than the end of my nose, i should be in charge!!
Mind you, some would say i shouldn't be in charge anyway!!!

2 My house keys. There is so much coming and going in my house, i can't always be sure that a body able to open the door will actually be IN the house.
It also saves me from freezing on my front steps! Oh, and getting wet - remember, i live in a country of 2 seasons - freezing and wet and Wet and wet!!!

3 usually my handbag unless it's just a very short journey, where i don't need my bag to carry my purse or credit cards and stuff. It also means all my things are in one place

4 My mobile phone. I can't always say i'll have it on or charged up, but i'm getting better at remembering to turn it on and getting it charged up.

5 And at the risk of being a tad flippant, i can't really leave the house without ............. ME!!! I mean, an empty space will not pick Peter up from work or college and i'm sure it wouldn't go down well at all those meetings i end up going to!!

So now i'm going to tag 3 people'

My friend Linda on Linda's life.

My son Paul on the first one :)

And my friend Lynne's daughter on The duvet monster scribbles!!!!

Mmmmmmmm - looking forward to what they have to say!!!!

4 comments:

  1. The list means you are normal Julie, have a wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks folks!
    It's the sily things i like to get to know about people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh! Did Odie say Julie and normal in the same sentence??? Tee hee hee you are as normal as me hun :)

    I did so like no 5 though! XXX

    ReplyDelete