Lilo

Lilo

Tuesday 26 October 2010

We're going to London to visit the Queen!!

Well, not quite visit the Queen, but a Lunchtime Reception & Recital @ the Speaker's House!!

Paul and i have been invited to this reception because he did some filming for the BSA a few years ago. He was very confident doing it - unlike me who was a gibbering wreck and can't even look @ the stuff i did to this day!!
But then - that's my boy - Like his brother and sister, surprises me all the time!!

So we fly down on the morning, get into London and to the Speakers House.
There are a few things i'm concerned about - Like - will they actually let me in??? Or will the Seargent at Arms tell me in no uncertain terms that i'm trouble and not getting in???

Should i ask John Bercow if his bidey in wil let me have a few inches from her legs so that i don't look midget like beside my children!!!

Will Ed Balls cope with someone like me who could take on ancient warrior queens and attila the hun and eat them for breakfast?!?!?

What will David Cameron say if i tell him i'm a feartie to walk down Oxford Street in case i get mugged???
Well - i have done Oxford street and the only mugging that ws done was to my credit card by Louise!!!!

Oh the joys!
Paul has told me he is not standing bail money for me - most likey he will be in the cell next to mine!!!

Seriously tho - i'm looking forward to the afternoon - it will be an experience!
And i promise to behave.
Well - a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment