Lilo

Lilo

Monday 10 February 2014

Monday Mornings.................

It's 9.04 am on a Monday morning, so in keeping with my resolution to blog more, here I am!!!
I feel as if I have done half a days work already - internet banking and phoning to sort out cover for one of Peter's days of support.

And those dishes are lurking in the sink. I swear the b*"££y things breed faster than rabbits!!!!

Things are back to something like normal here - Matthew back to work after 2 weeks off. Which was great, but we didn't do anything, but just being able to sleep a bit longer in the morning.

8am is a long lie in this house!
Plans for today - shower, tidy up, then shopping at the Fort. Going to buy Peter a couple of t shirts for the holiday (13 weeks time we will be going!!).

I am at the stage of not really too bothered about the hol - we had the excitement of booking it, the wait to see if we would get the nod about using the respite money. And it all went a bit flat after that.

So now I have to live a "normal" life for a few weeks!!!

Mind you, another Wedding Fayre in a couple of weeks.

Cake to sample.

Candy Carts to raid.

Basically a time when Louise will just shake her head and wonder what to do with me!
Well, the planning needs to have a bit of fun in it!!!

Ah well - I have a need to get washed and dressed - just as well this isn't Skype - you'd all get a fright at the sight of me just now!!!

2 comments:

  1. 8am is a lie in in this house too! I didn't know you could sample wedding cakes at wedding fayres, I will really have to encourage my daughter to find someone suitable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, plenty cake at the ones we got to!!

    ReplyDelete