Lilo

Lilo

Monday 7 May 2012

T'was the night before.....................

....................... Well, not quite Christmas, but a trip to Aberdeen to help do our presentation on Self Directed Support and the Family.


We did this presentation a couple of weeks ago and it seem to go well.
I think most people enjoyed it and i even managed to answer some questions and sound like a normal human being!!


(me - normal? Nah - who wants normal!?!?!?)


So this time we're heading off to Aberdeen and staying overnight.


Our bag is packed and if Lilo the cat lets us, we will set off tomorrow afternoon.


Lilo has a habit of sitting on bags you have packed.
Almost like "well, if i'm sitting on it, they can't go".


The logic of cats - wonderful!!!


As for Matthew, Louise and Paul - well, they tell me to take our keys, lest they are not at home on Wednesday evening when we get in!!


At last - i have found out who really loves me in this family - the cat!!
But only because i feed her and clean out the piddly bits in her litter tray!!!


I had so many plans of tidying up this weekend, but never quite managed it.
Paul's birthday yesterday. Then Lou and i escaped to go shopping for a  while.
Home to order pizza and have birthday cake.


Then today Lou and i went to our friend Lorraine's house. It's her son Jamie's birthday today, so we headed there with pressies from us. It was nice to catch up with them.
Then home to pack our bag, make sure my phone and e reader are charged, Peter has new music on his MP3 player............................


The plan was to have an early night, but i can't see that one happening!!!


Ah well - i will let you know how it goes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck but I am sure you wont need it :) Hope Aberdeen is not too windy and cold. Where are they putting you up? Just so I can give them a heads up to let them know my crazy friend is coming to town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're staying in Menzies Hotel in Dyce. The Glasgow day was at their hotel here.
    Gonna post bail money for me!?!?!?
    Or will you be in the cell beside me?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete